Monday, November 24, 2008

Ari Gold from Entourage




ok...I'll admit...I've never seen this show...PLEASE...spare me the "I can't believe you haven't watched Entourage" in your whiny bitch voice...Thanks!... this dude Ari is awesome...I know so many "pseudo"manager, A&R-ish white guys that try to act like this. Now I see their inspiration. If someone has this on DVD... hook a brother up...or I WILL download this...illegally.

man... I haven't seen a lot of shit that people say is "required viewing" to get into the "cool people" club. I'm especially lacking in the "required viewing"for the "REAL NIGGA"club ...Grey let's make a blog on things you must now how to do or have seen to get into the "REAL NIGGA" club! That would be fun.

example: I'm black and I don't know how to play spades.
There I said it. FUCK YOU BLACK PEOPLE AND YOUR SILLY GOD-DAMN CARD GAMES!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha that's funny. hey, get entourage from the library!!!! IMCPL is THE SHIT

    ReplyDelete