Sunday, November 2, 2008

God Hates Vinyl



Tonium’s Pacemaker http://podophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/tonium-pacemaker-dj.jpg


this is a neat little gadget...$600 bucks...ouch...but at least you'll look cool...I want to see this thing play some Hip-Hop...all the videos I've seen are playing electronic music...I think this could be fun as hell to play with...but... could you do a gig with it?...no tables...just a dj sitting down in a booth with his pacemaker....all you DJ's out there tell me what you think! Smash or Trash?

for more info hit up
http://www.pacemaker.net

4 comments:

  1. The Pacemaker is a smash, but I can't cosign rocking a party with this thing. Definitely something dope to work out blends/sequences/musical landscaping on during a flight or waiting at the doctor's office, but not practical for headliner status. As far as doing hip hop, its doable, however hip hop mixing's beauty lies in organic song manipulation. I'm afraid the Pacemaker just doesn't offer the hip hop DJ true mixing soul. But this can be the $#!t for electronic cats! (and thanks for calling it 'electronic' instead of 'techno'!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I like & want one of these pacemakers so, that makes it not cool cause i have know business trying to mix.

    not cool dude. not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if I ever saw a hip hop dj using this device i would kick a hole in the speaker, pull the plug, and then jet. long live vinyl!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete