Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey This blogging thing is A-1

By most standards I'm way behind on this blogging thing, seeing that most people have Twitter and Tumblr pages by now. But the fact is I probably have designed more blogs then I have actual blog post (weird huh? - don't tell nobody though, seeing I get paid to make them). But this is my first real post!!! I'm here bitches! To do what, I really don’t know. Just want to give a shout out to Grey Granite for pushing me to post and get my ideas out! (I guess he got tired of stealing all my new-new findings on You-tube). Thanks for the invite!

About Me:
1. Call me Nomad! or Damon if you’re cutting checks!
2. I make stuff look good!
3. I probably work too much!
4. I Love my family
5. I love Art, Design, Culture, and Music (all the same)!

And I now carry a Heavy Gun!

P.S. Yes I actually typed "nobody though" - I am a black man. I love chicken too!

No comments:

Post a Comment