Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ron "DJ Indiana Jones" Miner "10 Paper Commandments"

Here is a mash-up I just received in my inbox this morning by DJ Indiana Jones titled "10 Paper Commandments"! This is definitely getting some play this weekend.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to give a big shout out to The Clash for making "Paper Planes" even possible. "Straight To Hell" (which "Paper Planes" sampled) is a song that was released on their album entitled "Combat Rock". "Straight To Hell" was also released as a double 'A' side single with the song "Should I Stay or Should I Go" on Sept. 17, 1982 in a 12" version and a 7" version. "Paper Planes" was produced by M.I.A., Diplo, & Switch in 2007.

Download "10 Paper Commandments" here!

Check out DJ Indiana Jones here or here Crush Entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. Yo, ohbe.... I need this! Send a file that I can download for real!

    ReplyDelete