Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Two boots coming together to make tasteful lust?"


What?  A girl.  Ummm, yeah.  Here I am.  *points at self* The first female contributer to Heavy Gun.  

If you want to know something about me check my profile or Myspace.  I won't bore you here.
 
I was uber excited when Grey asked me to put my two cents in so I'm gonna do just that. I don't know if I can compete with some of the weird shit the boys post up but I can promise to add some fashion, music, gossip, asininestupiddumb shit, and eco friendly hippie stuff to this here blog.  

Wait!  Don't run. I'm not trying to turn this into some lame ass, overly sensitive, girly blog. (That's what my other blog is for.) Anyway, don't knock it til you try it.  

Speaking of "knock," does anybody remember this??  




"Two boots coming together making tasteful lust?"  WTF? Yuck. 

This a bootleg R. Kelly "Honey Love." It's fucking funny, too. YouTube won't let me post it so drag your fanny there and take a look.

Fashion has always been and will continue to be embarrassing in hindsight. They were fly back then.  Today, I laugh.  Such is life.

I'll leave you with that but I *will* thank Grey for shedding some light on my pin up calendar debut a few days ago.  If you haven't gotten it already, you are fucking up and you need to take Jesus' hand and purchase my shit.  


I hope didn't dress up like a transient super hero for nothing...

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at that Primordial post like yo! didn't I post that a while ago??? and it didn't look like that??? then I saw the name- and it's YOU! yea!!!you came! great! we needed an Awesome chick so bad- and now we have one. uber dope. oh and I want all that stuff you promised.

    hey how come all the other girls got a white background but you? I didn't even see you till like the 8th time I looked at it.

    ps you should have put up a pic- of your hands/nails of hands over face, feet... something to make it real to the people. I could have posted this like I said I thought I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the girls were shot in one day at a studio. There's me and another chick who shot on location. She was on the rooftop of a building and I did an outdoor rural setting. (And got devoured by mosquitos.) I'll show you the calendar. They all ended up looking like they were shot same time.

    Huh? You lost me. I should've posted a pic of what? Help.

    ReplyDelete