Friday, January 16, 2009

Watching Movies Blowed : Slumdog Millionaire

Photobucket

Ok. I'm really hard to impress when it comes to movies. I don't like 95% of the movies I see. I've come to the conclusion that movies nowadays just suck. All the good movies have been made and there is no need to go see movies in the theater anymore (because of the internet).

So along comes this movie Slumdog Millionaire (and some sticky-icky) I thought this was going to be some run of the mill coming of age love story but I was wrong. DEAD WRONG. This is a movie that just kicks your ass beginning to end. I wished so many times during this movie that I was not blowed. I don't know if you've ever had that feeling but if you have you know what I'm talking about. It's like going out in high-school with friends, getting wasted, then having to sneak back into your parents house(still wasted) and all the lights are still on. Still, with this movie it wasn't a bad thing. I just wish I could catch all the shit that was being thrown at me. At one point I even called GuttaMan (Grey) to explain one of the (many) fucked up situations that was happening (thanks for clearing that up G). There's not much to gripe about with this joint. Even the scene with M.I.A's "Paper Planes" (the new generations "Hey Ya") was fresh. This movie rocks...go see it if you got the cheese...if not. >>>;)<<<


side note: do yourself a favor and watch it sober

No comments:

Post a Comment