Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shout out to Muncie,Indiana!

So I'm not a sneaker, jersey, or pot head. But of the three I have been more intrigued by peoples jerseys collections. Maybe its the story behind the athlete.My homie J. Klein sent me and email with the title " best fuckin site ever". It has nothing but pics of people rockin their random wear.

http://straightcashhomey.net/

I was just doing a little browsing and found my cousin/former nba player/greatest Ball State basketball player ever/greatest Muncie central player ever....BONZI WELLS.

Damn shame he is not even in the league anymore

Some other notables



6 comments:

  1. Nigga! I dunked on Bonzi Wells. Fuck that nigga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon-I bet you was the dude robbing people for their 2 piece and a biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Bonzi your real cuz, or is that lingo I don't get to say because I'm white?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real Cousin. I lived there till I was in 4th grade. Still got family there.

    Come on Lex you know you can say whatever black colloquialisms you want! You got a ghetto pass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a ghetto pass! Wowzers! I sure can't wait to drop some snappy jive to the brothas. They're gonna LOVE me and my hip shizzle!

    (and for the record, I only posted the one comment before this... Was there a buster posing as me that got removed?!?!)

    ReplyDelete