Saturday, May 9, 2009

Parties & Voting

What it DO? It's Saturday Yeah! Hope everyone is ready to party this weekend, cuz I sure am.

Before I get to the party list for this weekend and next week, I want to remind everyone to vote for me (OhBeOne) for best DJ & Grey Granite for Best Hip-Hop in Nuvo Here.

Here are the list of parties for Tonight through next Saturday.

Tonight we have Diverse @ The Upper Room (929 E. Westfield BLVD.) Come check me, my man Josh, Chris, & Dano killin it with the tunes and the drinks!

Photobucket

Next Wednesday I am back at 4 Wheel Wednesday for the monthly with Indiana Jones, Orion, & Mike B. Mike B & I will be throwing down a 4 turntable set for that azz.

Photobucket

Thursday I will be at Landsharks (810 Broad Ripple Ave.) for No Smoking Thursdays aka Bottle Bailout. We have $1 Wells, $2 Long Island Iced Teas, $3 Bacardi, $5 Grey Goose, & $100 Bottle Service on Bacardi & Grey Goose.
Also will be doing a VJ set that night as well.

Photobucket


Back to Friday, Diverse @ Landsharks (810 Broad Ripple Ave.) with $2.75 Bud Lites. I also will be doing a VJ set that night as well. Come check it.

Saturday, Diverse @ The Upper Room (929 E. Westfield BLVD.) Come check it.



OhBeOne
djohbeone@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment