Thursday, April 19, 2012

CRUSH ENTERTAINMENT

Greetings,
First off, DC was amazing and I am proud to have been the Selector for the 100th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, D.C. Thank you so much Mari Yamaguchi for the opportunity to perform in front of Japanese Dignitaries and American Debutantes in the Nation's Capitol. I type this as I wait for my flight back to Indy and I can't get back soon enough... Little 5, Sensu's BIG Birthday Weekend (which I kick off with Christy Mack and a gang of Tatted Up Dimes), a couple HUGE Reggae Shows and a return from Z Trip at the Vogue have me not mad at Indianapolis at all! No place like home as they say on the road! Take a look below and all images link to event pages and more info so click on, click off, Danielsons...







No comments:

Post a Comment