Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SNO (Struggle's Never Over) @UntouchableSNO

I breathe into those who can't get air ... for all inquiries - WORDSwithSNO@gmail.com
Name: SNO. (Struggle's Never Over)
Affiliated: theSENSE
Hometown: Jeffersonville, IN (Louisville, KY) 

I've been around music my whole life. My parents had a rock band that practiced at the house on a regular basis. That's where my love of music originated. I just chose my own direction.
I started rapping in 1998 and released my music on a local label. I was apart of a group called “The Untouchables” that broke up in 2004, after which I took a hiatus from music for a while. During that time I realized how much I love music and I've dedicated myself back to the art form. Because of the time off I'm now more focused then ever. 

I’ve released two CDs, three mixtapes, and have appeared on several other artists’ projects. I’ve performed regularly throughout Indiana and Kentucky. 

My influences are 2Pac, Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Kanye West, Bob Marley, Outkast, Beanie Sigel, Eminem, Bob Dylan, Scarface, Dr. Dre, Marvin Gaye, DMX, Snoop Dogg, Clipse, Frank Sinatra – the artists who stand for something and whose lyrics mean something.

I can rap over any beat. If I had to label my sound, I’d say it’s Southern with some East Coast flavor. I prefer not to be boxed in though.




No comments:

Post a Comment