Friday, February 6, 2009

"Coraline" Nike Dunks

I've been MIA. The iMac was in the hospital, a shitload of snow fell and I've been shoveling the Indianapolis Zoo for it's 4 winter guests, pms, yadda yadda yadda.  Whatever. I'm back.

Anyolway... my good friend and I saw Coraline today.  Dope film.  I'm a huge fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Corpse Bride so I planned on catching this when it came out but urgency set in when I found out there were Coraline Nike Dunks.  

Yes, Coraline Dunks.  See...









Limited to 1000 pair and available exclusively via contest.  Watch through the ending credits for the secret code and go to Coraline.com to enter.  I raced home (not really, it just sounded dramatic) and threw my name in the pot. I love these sweet, sweet dunks and I looooved Coraline.  Gonna see it again in 3D tomorrow if possible. 

PS I *heart* mulch.

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to see this movie too! 3d?! Where?
    I need my name in the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 3D theater we tried to see My Bloody Valentine at, I'm pretty sure. We can enter you tomorrow if you wanna. :) Hopefully they have tiny sizes! It was awesome. Her parents are garden mag writers and there are flowers throughout the movie. You know I was enchanted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a awesome promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little sad I fucked up my entry. *sigh* The book kind of sucks. I loved the movie.

    ReplyDelete