Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Free 99!











So clearly I wasn't the only one in line at Dennys at 6 am. There were prolly a good 60 people in front of me. By the time I got in there the line was about 150 deep. There was even a Howie Mandel look at like guy in front of me. He said he got laid off from his job and people said he looked like him so he thought it would give it a shot.He said he really hasn't gotten any work off of it though. Now granted I only watch three tv shows...2 and a half men, Real World and sporting events, but I thought Howie is a tall mofo. This guy was pushing 5'7...I can see why no one hires his dumb ass. IT only took about 20 mins to get in a sitted and there were just popping out the free Grand Slams left and right. I was really happy about the experience in fact I was so happy after I left that Dennys i went to the one down the road and partook in another Free 99 grand Slam. And again at 1:30.

Funny thing is I don't even like
Dennys!

No comments:

Post a Comment