Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's you!

So I have this book called, "More Joy of Sex: A Lovemaking Companion to The Joy of Sex." It was just one of those quirky books I picked up in an old used book store for a couple of bucks. I got it because it had these awesome pencil and watercolor drawings and illustrations inside that I thought I could use for a flyer or piece of art. 

My friend Jared was flipping thru it and came across this scene of an orgy with a strangely familiar, guitar playing fellow in the middle of it. He says to me, "Holy s#!t, that looks like me!" 

Slapped on a pair of glasses, thru some woodgrain on the guitar and made a t-shirt. We thought it was hilarious! 

Orgy pic of Jared
Jared T-shirt
Jared

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Why does the guy with the black fro look like he's either sniffing her boob or having an intimate conversation with it? Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete