Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love/Hate

Love:
  • Celebrity gossip.  Favs: The Amy Winehouse/Blake Fielder Civil drug induced clusterfuck and pretty, pretty Brangelina.  

  • Barack and Michelle.  I'm so proud. They're the closest thing to royalty to me and, yes, it is going to be a GOOD night. PS True story, I had a sex dream about Barack last summer. Odd yet not so bad. Don't judge.

  • Having a "song of the day."  Yes, I do this almost every day.  Corny, yet true.  Today's song is:


  • Bees.  Word.  I'm going to save them and subsequently save your life.  Thank me later.
  • Tofutti cuties.  In theory I really want to be a vegan but it's not proving as easy as I thought.  Tofutti cuties tricked me.  They taste just like a ice cream sammich yet they are soy based.  


Hate:
  • Man boobs.  They just gross me out and unfortunately I see them more than I'd like. Someone develop a man bra, please. I was looking for a picture to show an example and found this.  This shit is crazy man!  People will put anything on YouTube.


  • Smelly people pressed closely against me.  It's a real phobia (Osphresiophobia) and a contributing factor to why I have never been to NY and would've wept in fetal position if I'd been in the inauguration throng.  People smells mortify me.
  • Mayonnaise. Dunno. It's made me physically ill since I was a kid.  If I even see it I want to vomit. I'll never understand the mayonnaise sandwich. *convulses*
  • People who litter. Rude. Need I say more?
  • Allll the shit on the radio. WTF is the "stanky leg??" Oh, mercy.  Barack help us...


6 comments:

  1. Stanky Leg!!!!!!!! I will admit the song is soo bad but, the original video is sooo bad its good!!!!! There is a drug bust going on in the background of one of the scenes. The horrible graphics, its become a fav of mine.Does anyone notice the homoerotic undertones of the dance?? For them to try to act like ganstas shit doesn't seem right.

    Do the stanky leg watch me step and grab my knee.
    Now drop like a goon, but dont chicken noodle soup.
    I want see you dropt it, shake that woop da dee doop.
    drop that, woop da dee doop
    shake that, woop da dee doop

    ReplyDelete
  2. man boobs... wow... the ladies here at heavy gun post the weirdest stuff.

    mayo-sandwich eaters need to be choked! that is sick.

    I do songs of the week and that song young C posted might go all month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone watched VH1 video blogs last night or the other day. Keep up the work, love the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont even know if we have VH1. I'm embarrassed to say I've only seen documentaries and news for the past week. What was on there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woob woob! I can't believe man boob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vh1 had top 40 blogs on 2 nights ago around 2am in the morning. Pregnant man or whatever his name is was one of them. Funny SHIT.

    ReplyDelete