Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So fitting...

They should play this as crowd hype music at the inauguration.  It totally gets me hyped every time I hear it.  When I first heard this epic anthem, during the world premier one saturday morning in 1989, I knew I could be president, jump off giant colored blocks, or simply just spend my days rocking out-- the point is, I could make anything happen with a little hardwork (but I knew for best results you have to wear a sweatband while trying to attain your goals) .... the rest is up to you.  

(Unfortunetly, the embedding of the video has been disabled so you have to click the link.  Its worth it.)

Did you see the superimposed double images, slow motion shots, and magic jump cuts?

I'm going to put on a Leotard and go do some work now.  

***Update: the link was broken but I've fixed it.

1 comment: