Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NEW KILLA!

Photobucket


I know we here at HeavyGun try to expose you to music that magically turns you into the smartest, coolest person to ever live.But...sometimes I just want to listen to a rapper talk about selling drugs, killing people and busting down hoes. I'm sorry. Sometimes I think I take music too seriously. It's not. That being said. I present to you. Cam'Ron "I Used To Get It In Ohio"


Download Cam'Ron "I Used To Get It In Ohio"



I can't pass up posting a song with Cam shouting out Indiana! Awesome!




"Malcolm X /tell a white bitch I want my toes sucked!" - Cam'ron

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm, is he with a man in drag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know...but whatever it is... its throwing up a gang sign

    you have to love that


    Dipset!

    ReplyDelete