Thursday, September 19, 2013

#JBBB5 Producer Spotlight: @Amyth__




J.Brookinz Beat Battle Spotlight | Amyth


JB - How would you describe your production style?

Amyth - If I had to name my style it would be "death to genres" I'll use any music to make a good sound there is no specific style. I'm well rounded. 

JB - Who are your Top 5 Producers ever?

Amyth -Top 5 producers 
   Pete Rock
   Premier
   RZA
   Pharrel 
   Timbaland 

JB - What's the last beat that you heard that you wish you made and why?

Amyth - The last beat I heard that I wished I would have made was the "Ooh Kill 'Em" beat

JB - If you could only play one track of yours to best represent you to a new listener what would it be? Can we hear it online? 

Amyth - If I could play any of my tracks to a new listener it would have to be "The Doubt" which is on my freshmen beat tape "ech•e•lon" 


JB -  Do you have a strategy for the battle or do you just go and play beats? If you do have a strategy what is it?


Amyth - This is my first battle I have a Strategy but It will be shown on the 28th.



The 5th Annual J.BROOKINZ BEAT BATTLE will be SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH 6-10 pm at VICTORY MFG (933 N Lynhurst Dr 46224) /// 16 Producers will be going head to head for a Grand Prize of $500!!!! We will also have performances from some of NAPTOWNS finest Hip-Hop artists! Ask anyone in this city about this event...THIS WILL BE EPIC!!! 

J.BROOKINZ

No comments:

Post a Comment