Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#JBBB5 Producer Spotlight: @DylanPrevails



J.Brookinz Beat Battle Spotlight | Dylan Prevails


JB - How would you describe your production style?

Dylan Prevails - I like to keep my style fresh.  I grew up playing a lot of different styles of music so I try to incorporate a lot of what I've learned over the years in my production style.


JB - Who are your Top 5 Producers ever?

Dylan Prevails - I like so many producers, but off the top of my head I would say; Kanye West, Juicy J, Mannie Fresh, Ski Beatz, and all of 808 Mafia (Squad!)

JB - What's the last beat that you heard that you wish you made and why?

Dylan Prevails - I don’t know about that last beat I heard, but I know I have always wished I would have made “Bird on a Wire” by Action Bronson and Riff Raff produced by Harry Fraud.  Its just super smooth.

JB - If you could only play one track of yours to best represent you to a new listener what would it be? Can we hear it online? 

Dylan Prevails - I would say the “Blizone Remix” I produced for P-IC and Smoke DZA.
BLIZONE REMIX 


JB -  Do you have a strategy for the battle or do you just go and play beats? If you do have a strategy what is it?

Dylan Prevails - I won’t have a complete strategy until I get there and see who I’m up against each round.  I just know I’m going to come with a slew of bangers in a variety of styles.


Twitter: @DylanPrevails
Instagram: @DylanPrevails


The 5th Annual J.BROOKINZ BEAT BATTLE will be SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH 6-10 pm at VICTORY MFG (933 N Lynhurst Dr 46224) /// 16 Producers will be going head to head for a Grand Prize of $500!!!! We will also have performances from some of NAPTOWNS finest Hip-Hop artists! Ask anyone in this city about this event...THIS WILL BE EPIC!!! 

J.BROOKINZ


No comments:

Post a Comment