Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Franz Ferdinand "Tonight"

Photobucket

So I went into Indy CD & Vinyl yesterday ,my old job and where I like to shop, and Rick was playing Franz Ferdinand "Tonight". This caught my attention right away! I snatched this up and came home and made my famous tacos Grey talked about last week. My Lady and I danced all the way through the CD. I've never owned anything they have done except for the song "Take Me Out". "Tonight" is Truly an amazing CD. Tacos were too. I want to thank Rick very much for playing this....

Key songs: Ulysses, No You Girls, Twilight Omens, What she Came For, & Dream Again.

I give this 4 mics out of 5!

Go buy this album and support local shops!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! the first album and the second were GREAT! The second one got know love or pub but it was just as good as the first one.

    ReplyDelete