Monday, February 2, 2009

Be careful what you ask for...

Brookinzs....you want post?!?!!?

28 Secs in thumbs up to the Steelers. I have been a Steeler fan since 7th grade when some one said I looked liked Kordell Stewart



I just shitted on all you bandwagon ho ass fans....



This is from Harolds....a Bar in Cave Creek AZ.....5,000...YEAH in Arizona....STEELER fans! Second largest number of fans watching the game together outside the stadium. I don't think you realize how deep this shit is.

Aight back to hacking up my insides then to bed...back at 11.

5 comments:

  1. we need more of this...it's like fine art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would've taped the neon headband, lip syncing to Madonna moment. More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry no video of Madonna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am not even going to watch.

    ReplyDelete