Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hellloooooo Kitty.

Hello Kitty + MAC Cosmetics = Awesome.


The Hello Kitty Colour Collection includes:

* Lipstick: in 6 shades
* Lipglass: in 6 shades
* Tinted Lip Conditioner: in 2 shades
* Eye Shadow quad: in 2 variations (with one features violet blue, brown, gold and pink-coral shades and the other one features mint, blue-silver, pale pink and magenta shades)
* Pigment (loose color powder): in 2 shades
* Reflects Glitter: in 2 shades
* Glitter Eye Liner: in 4 shades
* Plush Lash mascara: in 1 shade
* false eyelash
* Beauty Powder: in 2 shades
* Beauty Powder Blush: in 2 shades
* Nail Lacquer: in 3 shades

The Hello Kitty Kouture includes:

* Dazzleglass: in 2 shades
* Sheer Mystery Powder: in 3 shades

There are also be some beauty accessories in this collection, including:

* petite Makeup Bag and medium Makeup Bag
* plush doll, purse mirror and brush collection (available only at MAC stores, Nordstrom and maccosmetics.com)
* mirrored key clip and beaded bracelet (available only at MAC stores and at maccosmetics.com)
* tote and a soft vanity kit (exclusive to maccosmetics.com)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I wore make up so that I could partake in these cutiful things. I wanted to jack some of the balloons from Nordstrom the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even wear enough make up to be so crazy about this but...my crazy ass spent a little too much money in the MAC store last weekend! (I'll keep the amount to myself because its embarrassing.) I got glittery pink eyeliner and teal eye shadow and gray nail polish. (Among other things.) For all the $ I spent I'ma make it work! :) I know it was hard. Good job! I'd hate for you to get arrested or something. (Even over a Hello Kitty balloon.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the grey nail polish!!!!! And the brushes! Damn it. You did spend some $ :)
    I can't get like you.

    ReplyDelete