Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day!

So apparently Valentine’s Day is coming (See story below). Times is hard so here is a way you can make your significant other happy on 20 bucks. YES! 20 dollars, chedda, bones, shillings or whatever else you refer to money as.

1. Go to Circlecitymixshow.com and download ALL mixes there. Never been there??? It has tons of Naptown DJs doing their thing. Literally whatever you need its posted, mixed and chopped for your pleasure. Funk, breaks, soul, bmore, house, trance, ghettotech, old school hip hop, d'n'b,new schoolish and lots more. Not only does it have uber tons of genres, all of the DJs have their own style of mixing. I didn’t really realize till I got to Phoenix how diverse indy DJs are. Seriously! Go to any other city a lot of the DJs mix the same. Indy? Nooooooo. So instead of making some whack love mix do yourself a favor and snag some ish of CCM. It just hit its 2 year anniversary a few weeks ago. Cool Hand Lex runs it. If you don’t know him, well get to knowing. He is a shining star in the music scene and an all around good guy. He drives a Scion. That should tell you how deep he is.

2. Your music needs are taking care of so go get some food…



Papa Johns

The Papa John's heart-shaped pizza comes on a thin crust with the customer's choice of toppings. A pizza along with an order of Papa John's Sweetsticks is $14.99, or two one-topping heart-shaped pizzas for $19.99.




Whitecastle

If you wanna get super fresh and go out to eat Whitecastle is the spot! Sliders, pink balloons and candles. What else do you need?!

Reservations…Yeah that’s right you gotta call!

(317) 269-4590

DO IT!

So since I don’t have a real job or any real responsibilities it’s hard for me to really know what the day/date is. I drink all the time so weekends are just like a Tuesday. Spring, winter, and summer break mean nothing to me. That being said dates are important to chicks. I was dating this chick (was is the key word). I ended it on Monday. No hard feeling just wasn’t clicking, at least I thought there were no hard feelings. A mutual friend sent me a nice jolly text of…

”nice job a-hole dump Mels right before valentine’s day”.

My oblivious butt shot back “ vday its not till the middle of Feb she can find a date by then”.

She promptly responded “its in 5 days ding bat”

My response? “ Its February when did that happen?? “

Ummm Yeah, guys not a good move to ditch the chick right before important days bday, xmas whatever just don’t do it.

P.S I got All star weekend festivities (did anyone know Nina Sky still preformed?!) and then I’m off to a spiritual treat in the mountains for a couple days, so I will be away from the internets.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, you're a big ol' sweetie.

    Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite part of this post is the White Castle pic. She's not even on a date: she's with her kids! What a Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete