Thursday, September 26, 2013

#JBBB5 Producer Spotlight: @HarryOtaku



J.Brookinz Beat Battle Spotlight | Harry Otaku


JB - How do you describe your producer style?

HO - Varies depending on the tag i put on the beat. I'm pretty much all over the place based purely on my mood mainly chill though.

JB - Who are your Top 5 Producers ever?

HO - Rick Ruben, Just Blaze, Timbaland, Madlib, Nujabes

JB - What's the last beat that you heard that you wish you made and why?

HO - Lord Knows by Just Blaze I mean simply put he made Drake sound intimidating, nuff said.

JB - If you could only play one track to best represent you to a new listener what would it be? Can we hear it online?

HO - Unfortunately no, but I have a great sub for it. Its literately the first beat I made and it pretty much expresses what I do.


JB - Do you have a strategy for the battle or do you just go and play beats?

HO - Honestly nope I'm pretty much gonna do my best to rock the crowd and impress the judges.




The 5th Annual J.BROOKINZ BEAT BATTLE will be SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH 6-10 pm at VICTORY MFG (933 N Lynhurst Dr 46224) /// 16 Producers will be going head to head for a Grand Prize of $500!!!! We will also have performances from some of NAPTOWNS finest Hip-Hop artists! Ask anyone in this city about this event...THIS WILL BE EPIC!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment